Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oops, I'm supposed to name these popped thought bubbles! and other stuff about me!

Such a professional blogger I am that I absotively forgot I'm supposed to title these suckers...these thought bubbles of mine that burst into posts and have now morphed into blogs. For those of you who harassed ...I mean, encouraged me about blogging, read on. If you don't like it you are certainly free to post a comment but I only like to read positive reviews so don't take it personally if I don't care if your Great Aunt Edna was offended because of whatever offends Ednas. And you frustrated English majors and maybe a teacher or two - I like run-on sentences and dangling things like participles; they're like shiny stuff. I like shiny stuff. I will be using run-ons and dangling participles and persimmons and maybe a parsnip or two (make that carrots; don't like parsnips). Bite a #2 pencil in half while you read all of my errors. The wood splinters provide roughage.

I love Jesus, love my daughter, love my family, love my munchkins, love my church - especially my pastor, love my boss and my boss's boss, love my gray hair, love my big ol' dangly earrings; love words like: bliss, sizzle, joy, ephemera, epiphany, liaison, hooligan, shenanigans, tomfoolery. I don't like cruelty, avoidable ignorance, unattended and rude children - and the adults that own them, bad manners, haughty and overbearing queen bees ( I myself am a queen bee but I am merciful and benevolent. Oooh, benevolent, good word!). I like it when folks remember there was only 1 perfect person, Jesus, and ain't none of y'all Him - me either honey. Love to all y'all. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment