Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello Y'all

Posting on Facebook has been fun and I have received positive feedback on my postings. I enjoy journaling and have done it for years. My daddy graduated from UGA with a journalism degree and my mama has been journaling for years (she's good for an alibi if necessary) so it obviously comes naturally. This may turn out to be purely for me but so what? My motto "No shame in my game" gives me the push I need sometimes to try new things or just to ask nunya questions. (FYI, "Nunya" means "none ya' bidness"). Explaining nunya puts me in mind of the comments from my friends and friends of friends who aren't from around here who appreciate my explanations of the nuances of Southern-ese. Careful with the smart jokes and comments folks; remember, God talks like we do! Check in for more from me - "I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."(Psalm 139:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment